1. Personal Data We Collect
We may collect personal data from you
Personal data you provide: You may provide personal data to us when you interact with us, such as via registration forms, order forms and other forms on our Site; or if you are a venue, promoter, or rights holder that works with us to sell tickets to an event. The personal data you provide to us will depend on how you interact with us. In general, you may provide personal data to us in the following situations:
• Purchases: When you purchase tickets on our Site, EVENTIXO may collect your name and contact information; transactions and purchase history; company information (if applicable); information about event or venue accommodations you request or purchase (such as seating restrictions or accessibility); and any other information you provide upon purchase.
In connection with transactions, our Site enables you to share your payment information with our payment processors to make your purchase payment. We do not retain payment information. Our Site also permits you to store your payment card for future transactions, but even in this case your full payment information remains with our payment processor.
• Account creation: When you create an account with us, EVENTIXO may collect your name and contact information; login credentials; settings and preferences you provide through your account (including preferences to receive newsletters, TicketAlarms, or other similar communications); interests or favorites you save in your account (e.g. favorite artists); ticket wish lists; Fan Bonus points and redemptions (if you join our Fan Bonus program); and any other information you provide to us through your account. You may retrieve and modify data saved to your user account at any time by logging in to your account.
• Email signup: EVENTIXO collects your email address when you sign up for email or other marketing communications (such as our newsletter, TicketAlarm, etc.). You can opt-out of our newsletter, marketing, or other non-transactional emails at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link in any such email, or by changing your preferences in your Account. Please note that we may continue to send you transactional emails even after you opt-out.
• Business Contact and Company Information: If you work for a venue, artist, promoter, or other rights holder that has engaged us in connection with ticket sales, you may provide your name and contact information, as well as information about your company.
• Job Applicants: If you use our Site to apply with a job with us, you may provide your name and contact information, all the information that may be contained in your letter of application and resume/CV, information about your education history and previous employment, and other professional information you may provide in connection with your application, and information we may need to comply with law or our policies in regards to job applications. [Please note that as permitted by law, we may also conduct background or similar screenings depending on the role for which you are applying.
Personal data collected automatically: When you use our Site, certain data about your device and web browser are automatically collected in connection with providing the website to you. This includes data such as your IP address, device type, and operating system. If you consent to our mobile app collecting your location, your location may also be collected while you use the app (and you can turn location collection off at any time in your device settings).
Communications with us: If you communicate with us – such as by email or using our Help Center www.eventixo.com/help – we may collect your name, email address, and any further information you provide in communications with us. This may include call recordings if you call our customer service centers; you will be notified at the beginning of a call if it is recorded. Similarly, if you interact with us on social media (such as Facebook or Twitter), we may obtain your username and any information you provide in communications to us.
Data provided by others: Third parties may provide personal data to us. If someone else purchases a ticket(s) for you, that person may provide us with your name, contact information, and other information that can be used to purchase, personalize, or provide the tickets to you. For example, companies involved with events (such as promoters or venues) may provide data about you to us. We may also collect personal data about you from publicly available sources, such as social media channels where you interact with us or have made information about yourself available to the public.
2. Data Use
EVENTIXO uses personal data we collect for the following purposes:
• Operating our business and providing our products and services, including providing our Site and its services to you and others; registering your account; processing your orders for tickets and other products; providing you with customer support; and communicating with you regarding transactions, events, or your use of the Site.
• Processing, evaluating, and responding to your requests and inquiries, such as confirming your event registration, or responding to your inquiries about an event.
• Analyzing and improving our Site, technologies, and our products and services, including performing data analyses; developing new technologies, products, and services; learning more about our users; evaluating user engagement with our Site; and facilitating the functionality and new functionalities on our Site.
• Customizing your experience, such as displaying content we believe may be of interest to you or that is based on your preferences.
• Marketing purposes, including online and digital advertising, email marketing, or otherwise sending you information about events, promotions, offers, or new products or features we believe may be of interest to you. We may use data for marketing of our own products or services, or for third-party offers as well. You can opt-out of any marketing emails we sent you at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link in any such email, or by changing your preferences in your Account.
• Carry out job application and recruitment processes (if you are a job applicant).
• Protecting the safety and integrity of our Site and services, including troubleshooting issues and detecting and preventing errors, fraudulent activity, or other potentially wrongful, harmful, or illegal activity.
• Protecting the health, safety, welfare, rights, or interests of you, us, any third party, or the general public.
• Claims and compliance-related purposes, such as complying with, making claims relating to, or enforcing legal rights or obligations, legal process, our policies, government requests, or prudent security or business practices.
We may also use personal data for any other purposes that we have notified to you or for which we have obtained your consent, or as otherwise permitted by law.
3. Data Sharing
We may share personal data with third parties for any purpose described in Section 2 above (“Data Use”). The categories of third parties who receive personal data are generally as follows:
EVENTIXO affiliates: We may share personal data with other companies in the EVENTIXO family.
Event venues and promoters: Your personal data may be shared between EVENTIXO and the venues and/or promoters who organize or are involved with events. Additionally, our Site may give you the option to let us share your email address with venues and/or promoters, so that the venue and/or promoter can contact you via email for marketing purposes.
Service providers and business partners: We share personal data with service providers and business partners who provide services to us or otherwise help us operate our business, such as by hosting our website, managing our newsletter, processing payments, and preventing payment fraud.
Compliance and claims: We may share personal data in connection with complying with, making or defending claims relating to, or enforcing: legal rights or obligations, legal process, government requests, or prudent security or business practices. This may include disclosures to law enforcement offices, government health authorities, third-party rights owners, or others, as well as sharing related to protecting the rights, property, interests, or personal safety of our clients, users, or the general public.
Transaction-related sharing: We may share or transfer personal data with another business in connection with a merger, acquisition, sale, or reorganization of our business or our assets.
As authorized by you: We may share personal data with any person or entity you authorize us to share it with.
This Site has security measures in place to protect personal data. However, please note that due to the inherently open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that information sent between you and us, or your attempt to access or use our Site or its services, can be absolutely secure. It is your responsibility to keep your account credentials (such as your password) secure.
6. Other Websites
This Site may contain links to other websites, details of which are provided for information only. EVENTIXO has no responsibility for such sites and nor does it have responsibility for the privacy practices or the content of such websites or for the privacy policies and practices of other third parties. You should ensure to read those websites' privacy policies independently.
7. Cookies and Interest-Based Advertising
Through some of the cookies and similar technologies used on our Site, we may partner with third-party advertising providers to provide you with ads on other websites. These third parties may collect information about your online activities over time on our website and others. You can opt out of delivery of targeted ads to you by multiple online advertising providers by visiting https://optout.networkadvertising.org/ and https://www.aboutads.info/choices/. Our site also uses Google Analytics to analyze user activity; you can opt out of Google Analytics by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Further, our Site offers users a cookie preference manager with which users can deactive cookies that are not essential to the Site or its functionalities. Click here to manage cookies for our Site.
8. Do Not Track Signals
As of the Effective Date listed below, there is no commonly accepted response to Do Not Track signals initiated by browsers. Therefore, our Online Services are not designed to respond to such signals.
9. Contact Us
You can also write to us at:
c/o 81 Skipper Way
Additional Notice for California Consumers
(1) Identifiers including real name, postal address, online identifier, IP address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers;
(2) Personal information described in Cal. Civ. Code Sec. 1798.80, which is information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with a particular individual, including the “Identifiers” listed in the preceding point, telephone number, payment information and/or financial information;
(3) Commercial information, such as records of products or services purchased or received from us (e.g. transaction records); interactions with customer service; username, password, or other account information used to access our Site or online services; information about actions taken on our Sites; and information about preferences or behavior we collect from our Sites or receive from third parties to target ads or customize content;
(4) Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as browsing history, search history, and information regarding consumers’ interaction with our Site or ads, and which includes (a) logs of your sessions on our Sites; (b) data collected by automated means like cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies; and (c) connection information associated with calls, text messages, and other communications with you.
(5) Geolocation data, if you authorize our Site or mobile app to collect your location, we may receive geolocation data. You can disable collection of location information in your browser or device settings at any time.
(6) Audio information from calls you place to customer service – you will be notified at the beginning of a call if it may be recorded or monitored.
(7) Professional or employment-related information (if you are a job applicant), including your prior work experience; your educational history; certifications, relevant prior trainings or courses, language capabilities, your area/department/role of interest within EVENTIXO, total compensation expectation, first possible start date, the fact that you might be subject to a non-compete, applicable termination/notice periods, restrictive covenant or any other agreement that might affect your ability to accept a position and work at EVENTIXO, references, letters of recommendation, interview notes, the source you heard about the job vacancy, and availabilities to schedule an in person interview; and the results of application-related assessments (including, as permitted by law, background or similar screenings).
(8) Education information (if you are a job applicant), defined as information that is not publicly available personally identifiable information as defined in the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Sec. 1232g,; 34 C.F.R. Part 99). This includes details about education history contained in letters of application and resumes/CVs.
(9) Inferences drawn from (1) the information we collect when you visit our Site, use our apps, or interact with our ads or us in different contexts (such as social media), (2) information we collect, including through affiliates and third-party suppliers, consisting of or regarding publicly-available data, and (3) information about consumer preferences and behavior that we collect on our Site and mobile apps or obtain from third parties in order to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
• Audits and reporting relating to particular transactions and interactions, including online interactions, you may have with us or others on our behalf;
• Detecting and protecting against security incidents, and malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, and prosecuting the same;
• Debugging to identify and repair errors in our systems;
• Short-term, transient use including contextual customization of ads;
• Providing services on our behalf or on behalf of another, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, fulfilling transactions, verifying identity information, processing payments, and other services. This includes:
- Conducting internal research to develop and demonstrate technology; and
- Conducting activity to verify, enhance, and maintain the quality or safety of services or devices which we may own, control, or provide.
Disclosures of Personal Information: Within the past 12 months, we have not sold personal information for monetary or other valuable consideration. Accordingly, we have also not sold any personal information of minors under the age of 16. We nonetheless offer users of our Site the ability to disable cookies that are used on our Site that are not essential to the Site or its functionalities. Click here to manage cookies used on this Site.
Within the last 12 months, we have disclosed personal information in all or substantially all of the categories identified in this Additional Notice for California Consumers for various business purposes to: EVENTIXO affiliates, our service providers and other business partners, event promoters or venues, or as otherwise permitted in Section 3 above (“Data Sharing”). For more information about the business purposes for which we have disclosed personal information, see the above Section 2 ("Data Use"). For the categories of entities to whom we have disclosed this information please see Section 3 above (“Data Sharing”).
California Privacy Rights: If you are a California resident, you have the following rights. We will honor requests received to the extent required by applicable law and within the time provided by law.
(1) Right to Know: You may request that we disclose to you the categories of personal information we have collected about you, as well as the categories of sources from which we have collected such personal information, the business purposes for which it is used, and the categories of third parties to whom such personal information was disclosed. You may also request a copy of the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
(2) Right to Delete: You have the right to request that we delete personal information about you which we have collected from you.
(3) Right to Non-Discrimination: Subject to applicable law, we may not discriminate against you because of your exercise of any of the above rights, or any other rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act, including by (a) denying you goods or services; (b) charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties; or (c) providing you a different level or quality of goods or services. We may, however, charge different prices or rates, or provide a different level or quality of goods or services, if that difference is reasonably related to the value provided to us by your personal information.
As required or permitted under applicable law, please note that we may take steps to verify your request before providing personal information to you, deleting personal information, or otherwise process your request. To verify your request, you must generally provide your name, address, email address, and your customer number (if you have one). You may also be asked to verify your ability to control the email address or phone number you have provided to us. If we believe we need further information to verify your request as required by law, we may ask you to provide additional information to us.
You may exercise these rights by sending an email request to privacy@EVENTIXO.com or by submitting a request via our online contact form.
Metrics Regarding Privacy Requests. We did not receive any requests to Know or requests to Delete in the year 2020. We will provide information regarding such requests received in calendar year 2021 to the extent required by, and in accordance with, applicable law within the time period provided by law.
California Rights relating to Direct Marketing. If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information by us to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such a request contact us as set forth in the “Contact Us” section above.